Monday, November 24, 2008

So I've been a really bad blogger

Well folks, I haven't been blogging recently (as if you can't tell). These last three weeks have been a bear. But, things are finally getting back to normal.

I had to travel a bunch for work and just got from Dallas this Friday after having spent the week in San Diego. In between those trips I ran the Richmond Half-Mary (which I'll post about soon).

Today I hit the gym. No begins my winter training which will consist of lifting, swimming, and some spinning, along with a little running. I'm really burned out on running at the moment. I ran two miles todau and I was ready for it to be over. My right heel is hurting a bit too, so that probably adds to me not wanting to run much.

I am excited about weight training again though. Steph and I went to see the new James Bond movie yesterday and I have to say that I'm a little jealous of Daniel Craig.

I have a bit of a man-crush on him (as well as Christian Bale). Anyway, I need to harden up some, so I'm back in the weight room. This winter, however, I'm doing my lifting a little differently. I'm going to be concentrating more on my core muscle groups (abs, back, etc.).

That's about it for now. I'll probably swm tmw (with a short run) and then back in the gym for weights on Wed.

Woot!

___________________________________________________________
To donate to the Carolyn E. Miller Steps for Solace Fund, please click here. I am raising $25 thousand to provide comfort and solace to cancer patients seeking treatment.

4 comments:

David H.

Glad to see you're back! I completely understand about not wanting to run. It's a natural cycle, and your body needs some rest of the year you've had.

Anonymous

Welcome back! You mean you don't look like Daniel Craig??? Enjoy your winter routine. Hope you have a great Thanksgiving.

Marcy

Jealous of DC?!? Why?!? That man does NOTHING for me :-X

You're much better ;-)

Ryan @ R2C Group

Hi Jason,

First off, great blog. I have been checking-in on Recast in Iron over the last few weeks and thought now may be a good time to reach out. You are doing an excellent job of creating community and interest with your writing.

My name is Ryan and I'd like to know if you'd be interested in trying-out and reviewing (on your site/blog) an innovative new laundry solution for activewear clothing - ProWash activewear detergent.

As you may already know, most athletic clothing these days is designed to retain sweat and maintain a dry feel to the skin, enhancing athletic performance and experience. However, when these same clothes are washed after a workout, ordinary laundry detergents are unable to remove the odors and bacteria, leaving them stuck in the nooks and crannies of high performance fabric. Fortunately, the creators of Dry Cleaner's Secret have engineered an innovative solution: ProWash. Now, consumers have a product they can trust to quickly and easily clean and eliminate odors, bacteria and stains from activewear clothing.

Do you think you would be interested in trying it out and posting a review about it on your site/blog? If so, all I need is your name and mailing address and I'll mail you a full-sized container of ProWash to experience for yourself.

Thank you for your kind consideration and I look forward to hearing from you. Keep up the great work with your site/blog!

Warm regards,

Ryan

PS - Here is a recent news article that articulately explores ProWash in detail:
+ http://www.forbes.com/businesswire/feeds/businesswire/2008/10/13/businesswire20081013005146r1.html



Ryan Wines
R2C Group
Client: ProWash - A Dry Cleaner's Secret Product
Web: www.prowashdetergent.com
Email: r2cgroup@gmail.com
Phone: 503-222-0025

For more information, you can explore: http://www.prowashdetergent.com

Blogger template 'Blackorwhite' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008