Monday, December 01, 2008

And then there was no turkey...

Whew!! Thanksgiving is over. Thank God. I thought I was going to burst with poultry goodness. Steph and I traveled to Virginia to spend the holiday with family last Wednesday and got back yesterday afternoon. We didn't get much running in (or anything else for that matter), but we did enjoy ourselves.

This week we get back on the workout train. Steph just got back from her run and I'll be back in the gym tomorrow. I think I'm going for a swim as well. Last week, the pool was closed the entire week for maintenance. I'll make up for it this week hopefully.

I REALLY need to get new shoes as well so maybe this weekend I'll grab a pair. I've got like 400+ miles on them.

BTW, Steph and I saw Australia this weekend (you know that sappy movie with Hugh Jackman and Nicole Kidman). Unless you just want to gawk at them, it's really not worth it. Although, I have to say that Nicole Kidman is hawt in a weird, Cruella Deville kind of way!!

Woot!

___________________________________________________________
To donate to the Carolyn E. Miller Steps for Solace Fund, please click here. I am raising $25 thousand to provide comfort and solace to cancer patients seeking treatment.

3 comments:

Anonymous

I am glad we went to my parents for Thanksgiving. No endless amounts of turkey to figure creative ways to eat.

kikimonster

Darn about Australia. I really wanted to see that. And, are you sure you want to admit that you find plastic surgery/botox queens attractive :) Haha. Want to hear all about the new shoes! I'm buying mine at the local running store when I'm home for Christmas.

Marcy

LMAO about Nicole. I agree though! She's attractive in a wax figure sort of way HAHAHA

Blogger template 'Blackorwhite' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008