Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Ironman here I come

Well, it's official.  I have registered for my two half-Ironmans this year: Spirit of Morgantown (08/09/09) and Ironman 70.3 Augusta GA (09/27/09).  If you live in or near those areas or are interested in coming out, please do so.  I need all the cheering help I can get :)






___________________________________________________________
To donate to the Carolyn E. Miller Steps for Solace Fund, please click here. I am raising $25 thousand to provide comfort and solace to cancer patients seeking treatment.

4 comments:

Anonymous

Good for you. Wish I was closer cause I would definitely cheer you on, especially since I think I am going to start testing tris out. Can't wait to follow your training for these races.

David H.

Signing up is the hardest part! Looking forward to following your journey to this next chapter in your life!

kikimonster

I promise that if I'm in Morgantown on 8/9, I will be there to cheer you on! Granted, all I can think about with a month left in the semester is getting the hell out of dodge :)

Shannon

I love that video, good luck with your training!

Blogger template 'Blackorwhite' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008