Sunday, July 20, 2008

Long runs rock!!!

So Steph and I went for our long runs yesterday. Steph did 8 and I did 14. Man, I love the long runs. I really do.

What's interesting is how I felt last year about this same time. I looked up my posts from last year and, wow, what a difference a year makes. I remember thinking then that I would never finish some of those long runs. Now, I am really digging them. I guess now that I know I can run them, they become more fun.

Whatever the reason, it felt great :)

This week is 4-7-4-7-15. I am traveling to College Park, Maryland for most of the week, so I'll be running around UMD's campus. I'm also going to try and sneak into their pool for a swim or two. I can pull off looking like a student, right?

Woot!

__________________________________________________
To donate to the Carolyn E. Miller Steps for Solace Fund, please click here. I am raising $25 thousand to provide comfort and solace to cancer patients seeking treatment.

1 comments:

David H.

I sort of miss long runs like that, but at the same time I don't. Reading blogs like yours keeps the marathon itch in me a little bit. Maybe I'll do another in '09.

Blogger template 'Blackorwhite' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008