Tuesday, February 10, 2009

4 miler followed by 1 mile swim

In may Steph and I are running the Pittsburgh half mary. So, I'll be kicking up the running to get in shape. Today, I ran 4 followed by a 1 mile swim. Everything went well, but I'm still having foot/heel problems. I don't get what it is. I've rested it, cut my running back, everything I could possibly do.....ugh. It actually felt better today, but my speed is not what it used to be and it's because of the pain.

I realized today in the pool that I need new shorts. I looked down and realized that the material has become almost see-through....oops.

Tomorrow is bike and swim.

Woot!

___________________________________________________________
To donate to the Carolyn E. Miller Steps for Solace Fund, please click here. I am raising $25 thousand to provide comfort and solace to cancer patients seeking treatment.

2 comments:

Andrew is getting fit

See through shorts eh. Careful you don't get arrested.

Shannon

See-through shorts.....what pool you at? LOL

Blogger template 'Blackorwhite' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008