Monday, February 23, 2009

No Pain!!!

F**k yeah!!!

No more pain in my foot!!! I can finally run with no pain. On Saturday, Steph and I did seven and eight respcetively. The only pain I had was a little tightness in my calf, but that was because I started out to fast, but other than that, it was great. This is first time in a while that I've run without any pain in my Achilles.

In other news, I've kicked up my swimming regimen. Tomorrow is a mile straight. I've been doing 300 meter repeats with 30 second breaks in between, but tomorrow I'm going for the full mile. I'm actually kind of excited to buy my first wetsuit and hop in our local river (or lake). I've never been swimming in a wetsuit before (other than SCUBA, but SCUBA isn't swimming). Once I get a little cash, I'll be buying a wetsuit....any suggestions?

Also, I just ordered some NUUN and some products from Hammer Nutrition. I can't tell you much I hear about NUUN. It's like all over the place. And, I'm tired of watering down my Powerade. So I'm going to give it a shot. I'll let you know how it goes. In terms of the Hammer stuff, I ordered a sampler. I am mainly interested in their recovery drinks and their vitamin supplements. With the all the activity I'll be doing this season, I thought it was about time to get serious about recovery, etc.

Tomorrow is just swimming.

Woot!



___________________________________________________________
To donate to the Carolyn E. Miller Steps for Solace Fund, please click here. I am raising $25 thousand to provide comfort and solace to cancer patients seeking treatment.

4 comments:

Marcy

I'm curious to know how the Nuun works for you. I have yet to try it myself ;-)

Andrew is getting fit

Great news on the foot.

I'll have to look into the Nuun myself.

Anonymous

I can't wait to read what you think about NUUN. Glad you are painfree.

Shannon

Yahoo, no pain! Let me know about the NUUN, always looking for alternatives.

Blogger template 'Blackorwhite' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008