Monday, February 09, 2009

Ok...really?

And yet again, its been a while since I last blogged. My apologies. It's just hard to blog when you don't have anything really to say...winter training, just....kind of...is. No much to report. Although, I have seen another new thing at the gym that I've never seen.

Today, as I was heading out from the locker room to begin my workout, I had to visit the little boys room. It is in the locker room, not far from the entrance. Anyway, as I turned the corner, some idiot was in fron of the mirror in a robe.

A ROBE!!!!! What?!?!?!?

He was shaving. I've said this before, but stupid should hurt. Who the hell brings a robe to the gym?

I swear, one of these days, I'm going to walk in and there is going to be an all out orgy going on.

Tmw is swimming and running.

Woot!

___________________________________________________________
To donate to the Carolyn E. Miller Steps for Solace Fund, please click here. I am raising $25 thousand to provide comfort and solace to cancer patients seeking treatment.

4 comments:

Shannon

Sounds like a girl was in there. I would wear the robe, but I'm a girl. The only time ladies let it all hang out is if they have a membership to AARP, other than that their covering their arsessss...

Yahoo on the training front!

Anonymous

Ya winter training isn't eventful at all! You got some characters at your gym.

Anonymous

I saw a little boy come out of a locker last week while grandpa was standing there all bare ass all over the place. I use the locker room to pee and that's it.

kikimonster

I have not seen any of this craziness in the women's locker room. Maybe it's only because I use it on Sunday mornings.

Can I say how BORED I am running on the track? More bored than running on a treadmill. I think I might switch over to the treadmill for tomorrow's run. I feel like I'm slowing down alot running on the track because I'm always coming up on a stupid curve.

Is it wrong that I feel that I have to train just to go on this departmental run? :)

Blogger template 'Blackorwhite' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008