Friday, February 27, 2009

Swim Clinic

On Wednesday, my local triathlon club held a swim clinic.  Last year, we held one about this same time and I stunk....literally I could barely swim 25 yards.  At this year's clinic, they video taped us. Here's mine:


Today, I swam a mile.  That makes three miles in three days of swimming.  Woohoo!!!  Of course, before I get to confident, please feel free to comment on my technique.  I'd love any pointers you can offer.

Oh, and watch the below....how can you not want to do an Ironman:




___________________________________________________________
To donate to the Carolyn E. Miller Steps for Solace Fund, please click here. I am raising $25 thousand to provide comfort and solace to cancer patients seeking treatment.

3 comments:

Unknown

Good description of considerations for buying a suit...

http://swimming.about.com/od/triathlon/a/buy_a_wetsuit.htm


Check this one out...

http://www.trisports.com/louis-garneau-mens-tigershark-suit.html

See if there are buoyancy restrictions for your race. Traditional wetsuits are designed for buoyancy... as opposed to tri-suits

-T.J.

Shannon

I love that IM Tri video. Your stroke looks a whole lot better than mine.

kikimonster

swimming is so not my strong suit. congrats on that 12 month improvement!

Blogger template 'Blackorwhite' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008