Sunday, June 29, 2008

Plan for the week

Steph and I got our long run in on Saturday. I did 11 and she did 10. It was great. It's nice to be back running the longer training runs. It seems the long runs I've been doing lately have all been races. We both were happy with the run although Steph is suffering from some physical problems.

She's having some problems with her shoes. They aren't new and have been the same model she's always run in, but she's having black toenail problems and blistering on the top of a few of her toes. Anyone have any ideas why?

On Tuesday, I leave for a trip to Indianapolis. I'll be back on the 3rd, so my training schedule is a little screwy. This week I did 3-5-3-5-11 for my runs. Next week, I'll do 3-6-3-6-12 for a total of 30 miles for the week. I'll also bike 45 miles and swim a little over 1.5 miles. Hopefully, the travel won't interfere too much.

Woot!!
__________________________________________________
To donate to the Carolyn E. Miller Steps for Solace Fund, please click here. I am raising $25 thousand to provide comfort and solace to cancer patients seeking treatment.

1 comments:

David H.

Her shoes are likely too small, even if they feel right. She should probably go to a running store and get properly sized if she hasn't already.

Blogger template 'Blackorwhite' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008