Tuesday, August 05, 2008

I'm tired

So, my legs are tired. I really noticed it this morning in my run. I ran 4 yesterday and 8 today. I felt like I was soooo dragging. My time was decent, but I felt really tired towards the end.

I think some of the fatigue is from the fact that I haven't eaten too well over the last couple of days. We had pizza last night and chinese food the night before. So, my intake has been pretty much garbage. From here on out, I'm back to eating right......have I mentioned that my wife makes the best pumpkin bread ever? She puts dark chocolate chips in it...mmmmmm.

This week is 4-8-4-8-17 for a total of 41 miles. I'll be batching it this weekend as Steph is at her sister's once more for a bachelorette party...uhg!!!

HTFU!


__________________________________________________
To donate to the Carolyn E. Miller Steps for Solace Fund, please click here. I am raising $25 thousand to provide comfort and solace to cancer patients seeking treatment.

1 comments:

David H.

I'm offended at pizza being called garbage!! ;)

While some of it is, and too much of it isn't a good thing, pizza can be a great running friend. Just make it at home and generally it's a good thing.

Blogger template 'Blackorwhite' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008