Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Run, run, run

So in the last two weeks, my computer has blown up and I lost a lot of formatting for this blog. Ugh!!!

I'm still trying to figure out a good theme. So, apologies up front if every time you visit, it's a different look. Sorry :)

In terms of running, I've done 5-8-5 so far this week. I have 5 to do on Friday and then 18 to do on Saturday. I'm really excited about Saturday for a couple of reasons:

1) I get to run 18 miles. 18 and 20 mile runs are the best!!!
2) The first football game of the season.

The Mountaineers take on Villanova. Let's Goooo Mountaineers!!!!!

Woohoo!!


To donate to the Carolyn E. Miller Steps for Solace Fund, please click here. I am raising $25 thousand to provide comfort and solace to cancer patients seeking treatment.

0 comments:

Blogger template 'Blackorwhite' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008