Thursday, August 07, 2008

Six Word Running Memoir (TIART Runner's Lounge)

Today's theme over at Runner's Lounge is to write a six word memoir that describes running for you. Here's my go:

Running is pain. Bring it on!!!


Heehee!!

I've been planning a post for a while now on pain, endurance, uncertainty, and truth. Yeah, I know, a little heady for me (but for those of you who don't know, I actually am taking a degree in philosophy as we speak).

Anyway, look next week for it.

I swam 1000yds today. Tomorrow is 8 running and then Sat. is 17. I have taken a break from both swimming and cycling as I wanted to let my body adjust to the increase in running mileage. And, since right now, my training is focused primarily on the Marine Corps Marathon this fall, I haven't been as diligent with my swimming and cycling. I have a Sprint Tri at the end of this month, and then its all running until October.

Once that race is over, my training will then focus on completing a Half IM next year (with a lot of shorter tris thrown in).

HTFU!

(HT to Little Miss Runner Pants)
__________________________________________________
To donate to the Carolyn E. Miller Steps for Solace Fund, please click here. I am raising $25 thousand to provide comfort and solace to cancer patients seeking treatment.

1 comments:

Midwest

That church sign is hysterical.

Blogger template 'Blackorwhite' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008