Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Woohoo!!!

So I made it on our local NBC affiliate today in relation to the Carolyn E. Miller Steps for Solace fund. The reporter came out late yesterday afternoon and interviewed me. You can find the story here. The video is in the upper right hand corner.

What's more interesting is that she wanted to film me running so I had to throw my workout clothes back on after wearing them earlier that morning.

Uhm, and yeah they stunk.....I mean really stunk. I hope I didn't offend her. I ran 5 and then hopped in the pool for a swim so it was a mixture of body funk and chlorine.....blech!!! She was very nice and said she couldn't smell anything, but I'm sure she could :)

Anyway, in the story there is a picture of me from my pre-running days. So if you are interested to see what I used to look like, take a peek.

Today, I ran 5. Tomorrow is swimming (and probably a bike ride), then 8 on Friday.

HTFU!!

__________________________________________________
To donate to the Carolyn E. Miller Steps for Solace Fund, please click here. I am raising $25 thousand to provide comfort and solace to cancer patients seeking treatment.

1 comments:

Anonymous

Good stuff...i forwarded it on to a few old co-workers of yours...they were shocked to see how much weight you've lost...congrats.

And I've kind of picked up the running bug myself now...about 20 miles in the past week and a half...what's wrong with me? LOL

Blogger template 'Blackorwhite' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008