Thursday, August 14, 2008

Twitter

So if you haven't noticed, there is a new feature to my blog. I've added Twitter. It's right there at the top.

Twitter is a Web 2.0 utility that allows me to update this site from anywhere, including my cell phone. Moreover, you can follow me. Which means that every time I update, you can be notified and read the update direct from anywhere, including your cell phone.

It also gives me an easy way to let you know about cool things I've found on the web or in the real world in real-time.

The only downside to me using this service is that you'll see some things on my feed that aren't related to this blog. That's because I'm using this same feed for another blog I've begun related to my professional interests. If you are intrigued, you can visit that blog here.

Whoa!!!! Welcome to the Interweb!!

__________________________________________________
To donate to the Carolyn E. Miller Steps for Solace Fund, please click here. I am raising $25 thousand to provide comfort and solace to cancer patients seeking treatment.

2 comments:

Anonymous

Did you post about how you signed up for IMLP? If so, what was the date of the post? Did you go there? Sign up via community fund?

Jason

Hey man, I'm not doing it next year, I'm doing IMLP in 2010. Sorry I can't be of more help.

Blogger template 'Blackorwhite' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008