Tuesday, August 12, 2008

tsk, tsk France....tsk, tsk


Woohoo!!!!! USA!!!! USA!!!!!

Man, I love the Olympics. This year so far has been great for sports watchers. We had a great US Open, Wimbledon, Tour de France, and now the Olympics. And, here in WV, the weather is such that I know college football is just around the bend. I can't wait.

Oh, have I mentioned how much I LOVE women's beach volleyball? Ahem....they are wonderful athletes.


So I ventured back into the pool today. Last week I did about 1000 yards and I did about the same today. After watching the great 4 X 100 Medley the other night, how could I not be in the pool this week? I mean, cmon.

I ran 5 before hopping the pool. Tomorrow, I'll do 5 again and then I'll be back in the pool on Thursday and possible Friday after I do 8. I also need to get a bike ride or two in there somewhere.

HTFU!!
__________________________________________________
To donate to the Carolyn E. Miller Steps for Solace Fund, please click here. I am raising $25 thousand to provide comfort and solace to cancer patients seeking treatment.

1 comments:

David H.

I'd like to add the British Open to the excitement. Yeah, there was no Tiger, but it was still a great event. This year got off to a great start with the college bowl games and then the awesome Super Bowl. I'm not much a baseball fan, but with the Yankees continuing to lose, I'm paying more attention every day.

Blogger template 'Blackorwhite' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008