Friday, August 01, 2008

New Shoey Goodness

Tomorrow, after our long run, Steph and I will be headed to our local running store (which isn't so local) to get a new pair of shoes for me. It's hard to believe that I've already put 300 miles on my current set. This next pair will be the ones I run the marathon in this fall. I always like going to our shoe store as I tend to buy more stuff than just shoes. Sometimes, I pick up some new gear, sometimes new clothes...it's like Christmas!!

Actually, I think I'm actually more excited by the fact that I get to lace up my new shoes with my new Yankz!!

If you're not familiar with Yankz, they are the shiznit. I got them as I'm moving into triathlons and any time you can save during transitions is good. These things allow you to slip your shoes on and simply pull the elastic cord to tighten the laces up. Therefore you can reduce your T2 times when you transition from the bike to the run just by adding these things to your shoes.

Tomorrow, I do 11. Steph will 6 or 8. Next week is 4-8-4-8-17.



Inch by inch man....inch by inch.

HTFU!!!
__________________________________________________
To donate to the Carolyn E. Miller Steps for Solace Fund, please click here. I am raising $25 thousand to provide comfort and solace to cancer patients seeking treatment.

0 comments:

Blogger template 'Blackorwhite' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008