Tuesday, October 21, 2008

3 easy miles

This morning was dark and cold. I swear the sun didn;t rise until like 9am this morning. I hate the fact that we still have "fallen" back yet. We have to wait until the 1st Sunday in November before we move the clocks back and I see the sun once more when I run.

The run itself was great. Nice and easy. My legs felt strong and solid. I am soooo ready for the race. Of course, I'm having the phantom pains and anxiousness from not running as much. But, I'm also glad that I'm in the taper. These past few weeks have been a bear in terms of training. I was really bored and tired of the regimen. So this year, I'm much more happy to be in the taper because it means I don't have to run as much (until the race).

4 tomorrow and then 2 on Friday.

Woot!
___________________________________________________________
To donate to the Carolyn E. Miller Steps for Solace Fund, please click here. I am raising $25 thousand to provide comfort and solace to cancer patients seeking treatment.

2 comments:

M*J*C

It's almost here!!!!! I am so flippin excited I can't wait!!! Seriously, just typing this I'm totally smiling EAR TO EAR!!!!!

kikimonster

I'm so thrown off by the sunrise/sunset issues. That's partly why I've taken to running in the evening, around twilight. I don't want to wait around until 8AM to go running (not when I'm in a research groove) and I definitely don't want to go running in the dark.

Blogger template 'Blackorwhite' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008