Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Brrr....

Man it was cold this morning. When I left the house for my run it was 39 degrees. I actually wore a stocking cap. I got in 6 miles.

Steph is sick...really sick. She actually had to call off of work. She is congested and has a horrible cough. We originally thought it was allergies, but it looks like it's the creeping crud. She hasn't gotten much running in do to her illness. I hope I don't get it. I would hate to run the mary with a horrible cold. Although, I would if I had to. No way would I do all of this training and not run :)

Tomorrow is 5 miles and then 4 on Friday.

You cannot fool the chicken!!!!


___________________________________________________________
To donate to the Carolyn E. Miller Steps for Solace Fund, please click here. I am raising $25 thousand to provide comfort and solace to cancer patients seeking treatment.

2 comments:

David H.

This cooler weather is definitely a change, but now that I'm suddenly an evening runner again it's not quite so bad. For your sake, I hope it stays cool through your upcoming races.

Robert Barker

Cold, time to break out the tights. :)

Blogger template 'Blackorwhite' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008