Friday, October 31, 2008

Time for a rest

This week has been very restful. I haven't run at all. In fact, I haven't done any physical activity and man it feels great!!

Next week, I'll probably get in a few short runs. Then I'll see how I feel. I've got the Richmond Half scheduled for Veteran's Day weekend and I'm so excited. I love the Richmond race.

In other news, my first podcast is on its way. I have an interview to do with Steph and then it'll be ready for your listening pleasure.

It is called The Endurance Show and should be available for download from here as well as Itunes next week :)

Woot!!
___________________________________________________________
To donate to the Carolyn E. Miller Steps for Solace Fund, please click here. I am raising $25 thousand to provide comfort and solace to cancer patients seeking treatment.

2 comments:

David H.

Take a break - you need it and deserve it. You'll be just fine for the half with a few short runs beforehand. I'm hoping to do the 8k that day. Maybe, just maybe, we'll cross paths.

Andrew is getting fit

Enjoy your break. I'm looking forward to the podcast.

Blogger template 'Blackorwhite' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008