Thursday, May 29, 2008

Crazy Eights

Steph and I both finished 8th place in our age group in our 5K this weekend. Ha!!

My official time was 25:15 and I finished 50 out of 138 overall and 8 out of 22 for 30-39 year olds. Pretty good considering I was taking it easy.

Today, I decided not to run as my heel/achilles has been a little sore. Tomorrow is just swimming so I'll have another day to rest it. It's nothing big, but I've had the soreness for a while. I want to be in tip-top shape for our half-mary on the 7th.

On Saturday, Steph and I will do 10 miles.

Next week I head to FL for a meeting, but it shouldn't interfere with my training too much. The weekend after that, Steph and I head to the Outer Banks for vacation. Woooohoooo!!! We can't wait.

Woot!

0 comments:

Blogger template 'Blackorwhite' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008