Friday, May 09, 2008

Pimptastic!!

So I bought my first Tri equipment today.  Woohoo!!  I bought Orca's 226 Tri Singlet and Tri Pants.  I'll be training in these from here on out.  One of the things I learned while training for the marathon was to not try anything new on race day.  Do all of your experimenting during your training.  Find out what you like to wear while training, not on race day.  Soooooo, I'll be training in this with the intent to wear it when I race.


Plus, I feel like a real triathlete now :)

Today is a rest day for my legs, so all I did was lift.  Tomorrow, I'll do 6 miles and then on Sunday the plan is for a 13 mile bike ride.

I'll leave you with the the video below.  Wow.

3 comments:

Lori

Thanks for posting that video Jason. I wanted to tell you I'll be following along for your journey to your first ironman. How exciting!

Chief Wahoo

What an awesome video -- the stories of people conquering the limits of human perfromance in the face of overwhelming challenges are so motivating. The courage, the perseverance, the commitment, the focus...amazing and inspiring.

Jason

I know. I always get worked up by these videos. It makes me feel like I'm not doing all I could in my training. That's why I like to watch them. It gets me so motivated!!!

Blogger template 'Blackorwhite' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008