Wednesday, May 07, 2008

My own little triathlon

Yesterday turned into my own little personal triathlon. Granted, I didn't do all the events at one time (and my swim was pretty short), but hey, whaddaya want from me!?!?!

I ran 3 miles and swam in the morning. Later, when Steph got home from work, she went for her 5 miles and I went out for a 12.39 mile bike ride (51 minutes). So the inaugural Jason tri was a 250 yard swim, 12 mile bike, and 3 mile run.

And, guess what?? I won. Ha!!

Today, I weight trained and swam again. The swim was about the same as yesterday. I have to concentrate on relaxing. Once I do that, I'm pretty good. I'll probably go for another bike ride today.

Also, I found a way to track my workouts. Buckeyoutdoors.com. It works great. You can see it there on the right. I'm not going to to go back and enter all my historical workout data, but from here on out, I'll be using that to track everything....bye bye paper workout tracker book :)

~Jason

Weight: 155lbs

0 comments:

Blogger template 'Blackorwhite' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008