Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Nude pictures below!!


Ok, now that I have your attention ;)

I NEED A BIKE!!!!!!

....

Really...

I do....

I'm putting out a call to anyone who may have a decent road bike (or tri bike) they would like to get rid of. I currently am riding a hybrid Trek 7.2FX which is a great bike for fitness, commuting, etc. but it isn't a road bike. I would like to have a road bike, but I don't want to spend too much. My training up to this point has been on the 7.2FX, but I need to get on a road bike.

Quick.

Sooooo, if you happen to be reading this blog and have a road bike that is collecting dust...or if you know someone who has a road bike they no longer want, please, for the love of God, get in touch with me!!!!

In fact, feel free to pass this posting along to all your friends. I need a bike like a druggie needs crack.

Help a brotha out!!!!

0 comments:

Blogger template 'Blackorwhite' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008