Sunday, May 11, 2008

New Shoes!!!

Steph and I got new shoes this weekend.  


Woot!!!

New shoes always rock.  I've been more sore recently after my runs, so I hope that my new shoes will help.  I also think it's because I've increased my training load.  Anyway, here's to new shoey goodness.

Steph has been feeling under the weather, so she didn't do her run in this weekend, but I got 6 running miles in yesterday and 13 biking miles today.  From here on out, Sundays will be my rest day.  Today wasn't as I'm trying to establish my biking base (ie, I want my butt not to be sore when I start to increase my distances).

Anyway, tomorrow will see me running 3 miles, biking 13, and strength training.

Later!!

Weight: 154lbs

0 comments:

Blogger template 'Blackorwhite' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008