Saturday, May 24, 2008

Let's go Pens

So today is the first game of the Stanley Cup Finals. I'm a HUGE Penguins fan. And the 1st period just ended scoreless, but what a period. Whew!!

Here we go Penguins, here we go!!!

Steph and I ran 8 miles today and will do the Albert Gallatin 5K tomorrow at 5pm. I'll be taking an easy run tomorrow. Nothing huge. I don't want to have a repeat of my injury laden Ambulance Chase 5k earlier this year. It'll be an easy nice run. The weather should be great as well. They are calling for 75 degrees and sunny.

On Memorial Day, Steph and I plan to spend the afternoon at the movie theater watching Indian Jones as well as Iron Man. I'll get my run and bike ride in before we go.

Next week is pretty much a repeat of this week. Lots of biking, swimming, and running :)

0 comments:

Blogger template 'Blackorwhite' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008