Friday, September 12, 2008

Cool Stats

I'm not much of a stats guy, but over the past few months, I've been tracking my runs electronically.  So, here are some cool numbers related to my running:

  1. Since May 6, 2008, I've run 82 times for a total of 522.8 miles.
  2. I run an average of 1 hour and 51 seconds every time I run.
  3. The total time I spent running is 75 hours.
  4. Over those 82 runs, I've burned 63,949 calories.
  5. In all my workouts since May, including biking and swimming, I've traveled 812.3 miles and burned 82,131 calories.
Tomorrow is 13 miles. 

Woohoo!!
___________________________________________________________
To donate to the Carolyn E. Miller Steps for Solace Fund, please click here. I am raising $25 thousand to provide comfort and solace to cancer patients seeking treatment.

2 comments:

kikimonster

I wonder... if you took a map and figured out where you would be after 812.3 miles... where would you be? Something to think concretely about how far you've come!

mrjwhit~

Great stats. I just found your blog. What tools are you using to track miles?

Blogger template 'Blackorwhite' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008