Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Wonderful Run!!

The run today was great!!  It felt like a fall run.  Nice and cool.  I actually put my long sleeve shirt on.  It's funny because I complained like hell back in the spring about it being too cold in the mornings.  Now I'm so happy when it is :)  I'm such a complainer.

I had one of those cool moments today as well.  I was bopping along, listening to my ipod, when a song came on that I hadn't heard in a long time.  I won't tell you what it was because I have the musical tastes of a teenage girl.  But, nonetheless, it rocked!!  I love it when that kind of stuff happens.

In case you haven't heard, it looks like Lance Armstrong is making a comeback for next year's Tour.  I dig Lance.  I think you either like him or you hate him.  I tend to fall in the like him category.  In my book, if you've done what he has and gone through what he's gone through, you pretty much have a free ticket to do whatever the hell you want.

BTW, sometimes I feel like Lance in this video...I'm such an ass:



___________________________________________________________
To donate to the Carolyn E. Miller Steps for Solace Fund, please click here. I am raising $25 thousand to provide comfort and solace to cancer patients seeking treatment.

1 comments:

Chic Runner

I totally know the feeling, a song can change your whole run. Since you enjoy teenage girl music, try Rhianna, Disturbia, It's my recent favorite and I also like Gnarls Barkley, Run. :) The title is fitting.

Blogger template 'Blackorwhite' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008