Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Day Off

Well, I finally did it.  I took a day off from my training.  I was supposed to run 5 miles today and I didn't.  I got up this morning and it was thundering and lightning outside.  It was also raining bigtime.  So, I rolled back over and drifted off to sleep :)  Actually, I was having a little bad pain in my right calf, so I thought it would be better to lay off for a day and see what's up tomorrow.

This week is a rest week anyway.  I was scheduled for 5-5-5-8-13, but instead will be doing 5-5-8-13.

(Don't you like how I justified my lack of running?)

Woot!

___________________________________________________________
To donate to the Carolyn E. Miller Steps for Solace Fund, please click here. I am raising $25 thousand to provide comfort and solace to cancer patients seeking treatment.

3 comments:

kikimonster

Sounds like we had a very similar morning, althought today was a gym day for me. Oh, well. Hopefully it won't be too humid tomorrow for my run!

David H.

I think you'll be pleasantly surprised to miss a run on a planned recovery week. You've done a great job with sticking to your plan, so missing a 5 miler won't hurt you at all.

Andrew is getting fit

Aah, blessed rest!

Blogger template 'Blackorwhite' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008