Thursday, September 04, 2008

Take it and Run Thursday

This week's theme over at Runner's Lounge is "Your Favorite Run in Pictures".  I guess my favorite run is my first marathon.  I never knew how much running a marathon would affect me.  It has altered my life in ways that I'm just beginning to understand.

My favorite repeated running route is the Fairmont Rail-Trail.  I run it most days of the week. I love the trail.  It is a former railroad track that has had the tracks pulled up and made into a trail.  It runs along the Monongahela river and the scenery is phenomenal.



But, my favorite run ever has to be the marathon.   Soooo, without further ado, here's a link to the original post (with lots o' pictures).

Woot!
 ___________________________________________________________
To donate to the Carolyn E. Miller Steps for Solace Fund, please click here. I am raising $25 thousand to provide comfort and solace to cancer patients seeking treatment.

0 comments:

Blogger template 'Blackorwhite' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008